Balloon twisting

Balloon Twister on the Gold Coast

Your local Balloon Twister for events big & small,
in & around the Gold Coast.

Servicing the Gold Coast region since 1998.

Boost the excitement at your upcoming event with our remarkable Balloon Twisting service on the Gold Coast! Our highly skilled balloon twister artist will fashion an array of whimsical creations that are sure to captivate your guests. From charming animals to intricate designs, our Balloon Twisting service adds a distinctive flair to birthdays, parties, and special occasions. Committed to making your event unforgettable, our talented balloon twister guarantees a blast for all attendees, leaving behind cherished memories. Prepare for a burst of creativity and fun – secure our Balloon Twisting service today!

banner-image-balloons
ribbons

Add a skilled Balloon Twister to your next Gold Coast event

Balloon Twisting: Where Imagination Takes Shape!

$150 + GST per hour (2 hour minimum call out)

ABOUT THE BALLOONS I USE: My balloon-twisting balloons are made of latex (they are not plastic).

Latex is the sap from the rubber tree. My latex balloons are composed of 91% latex, while the remaining 9% consists of additives that provide them with color, strength, and longevity.

My latex balloons will naturally break down over time when left in a natural environment.

ABOUT THE SERVICE: After years of training in my industry, I have become very efficient at creating amazing balloons. My beautiful advanced balloons take me no more than 3 minutes each, which means I can craft approximately 20 different designs within an hour.

Busy Events

When I twist balloons for busy events, I generally gauge the crowd and create a mix of advanced and basic designs, depending on the length of time booked. This way, I can keep your crowd happy and try to accommodate everyone.

Funny Face Entertainment is located in Helensvale, Gold Coast. All prices listed are for events within a 20 km radius of my office. Events outside this area are available, with prices available upon request. Public Holiday and Special Day surcharges apply – please contact me for these additional charges.”

View our party Packages starting from $250

ribbons

Examples of my Balloon Twisting

Happy Clients